Monday, February 13, 2006

When to Blog

OK, so nobody visits the site because I don't keep it up. I am truly sorry. I guess I have just been using this blog as a way to learn more about blogging. Sometime in the next year I would like to create a blog for writers. I have been reading Mridu Khullar's blog, Jennifer Weiner's, and others', and find them completely inspiring. It is so great to get online and find writers from all over the world. I am determined to get some writing done this year, for my own sanity, but if I can round up a few extra dollars doing it, that would be great. Since we are not getting paid on time and funds are short around here, I need every penny I can get.
I know. Most of you are saying, "What! With a new baby on the way? C'mon, get real." But seriously, for me it is now or never. I have been hanging onto this dream for too long, and it's got me obsessed. One thing that would be great fun would be to write a children's book for Agustin and Nicolás. Not something I would normally be interested in, but how fun would it be to custom-create something for your sons?

No comments: