- Like trying to pour milk while a 3 year old climbs up your leg.
- Or walking by the stairs when suddenly a five year old jumps out at you screaming "Catch me!"
- Or trying to navigate the kitchen-utensil (land mines and grenade bombs in my boys' imaginations) strewn kitchen floor while I try to make supper.
- Balancing one kid on my back while I carry the other because they both have to be the first ones in the car.
- Making gecko/Galapagos tortoise/fire salamander/iguana/crocodile/newt/bullfrog/Komodo dragon noises as I read the bedtime book Grandpa Dan gave us.
- Blocking karate hacks (rattlesnake attacks) to the face and fake crocodile bites while reading said book and also while trying to differentiate between one of the former or what might be an unexpected bear hug and kiss.
I figure I am in Level 3 approximately - I am just beginning to get the hang of it while the difficulty has gone up a notch. I still have all my lives though!
My boys - turning my life into a video game one day at a time.