Sunday, November 15, 2009
Two more weeks before we hit Vegas! Can't wait for the time with my honey alone, not on a business trip or family vacation but a time to just do whatever we want and spend as much time in the malls as we want. I can't wait to just saunter around the strip all day long, walk everywhere we possibly can and take a gob of pictures.
Sunday, November 08, 2009
- Feeling a bit guilty for not having posted anything for such a long time. So much has happened since the last one - a visit back home, Kas started school, a new job, lots of travel, a new niece!
- Excited about a visit from the Tooth Fairy - wondering if she can be real, since fairies are just pretend.
- Excited that "when I'm five I'll lose my teeth too." Such a big boy, patiently waiting his turn for the Tooth Fairy.
- Getting excited about my December Daily album, trying to get back into the groove of creating something. Determined to finish it this year, but a little worried, knowing that the first week of December we will be in Vegas.
- Thinking about our trip to Vegas, without children, hoping that it will be awesome and a great time for us to connect, since we're not working together anymore, for the first time in almost 10 years.
- Enjoying coffee and Diet Coke just a bit too much.
- Enjoying the kids and the way they giggle and laugh out loud during a movie. Today it was parts of Flubber and Home Alone (in the car).
- Happy that the Damas Bazaar went off well, glad I could contribute a bit and spend some time with friends there.
- A little nervous about an upcoming birthday. The six-year-old is expecting a big celebration, and I just can't seem to summon the energy this year.
- Happy that I actually blogged, and hopeful that my posting will get more consistent.
- Marveling at a kid who is growing up every day. Doing homework with little protest, protecting little brother (as well as occasionally threatening him or trying to trick him out of something), becoming more self aware, especially in front of the mirror (and camera).