Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

We missed Halloween, since, for some reason quite unknown to me, the neighborhood decided to celebrate it on Sunday afternoon. I didn't realize my mistake (silly me, thinking the trick-or-treating would take place today) until the doorbell started ringing nonstop at 6 pm on Sunday afternoon. I had to play the evil witch and pretend like no one was home since there was no candy in the house (and that is true - NO candy. Note to self: need to get to supermarket). Anyhow, last night I carved a green pumpkin (it was orange on the inside) into a cyclops face. Agustin was quite frightened and then offended this morning when he saw his jack o' lantern had only one eye. He told me to get another eye on him or throw the whole thing out because he wanted it gone when he got home this afternoon. And that pumpkin took me all night! Sure hope he has a change of heart when he sees it all lit up...













So Buzz Lightyear and Mickey Mouse will probably not go out tonight. But no fear, we got the cute pictures and, if that's not enough, look at the resemblance here... Now, can you tell who's who?









Saturday they got a little taste of a Halloween party at the Harvest Festival. Here we are with some others from playgroup.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my nephews are the cutest!! I love the costumes :)

Why does Nicolas look so upset in the first picture??

I can't believe how big they've gotten--and tell them to come to the U.S. for Halloween where they would never miss trick-or-treating! ;)

Love Aunt Jennie!!

Kari said...

Nicolas did NOT want his picture taken... He got all Jerry-Springer on us!
Kari

AmyO said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween!