Sunday, March 16, 2008

Getting ready for Easter

Agustin helped me dye eggs this morning. He got a little rough and ended up squishing a couple, but he was so excited. He was very particular in choosing the colors we used - first blue (of course), then turquoise, then orange and peach and then green (the prettiest in my opinion), and then he opted for a violet pink.














Little brother was with daddy doing errands, but got real excited when he saw them too. Amazingly, Nicolas was very gentle with the eggs, holding them so carefully. I'm surprised he didn't chuck it at the wall or someone's face, though. I think he'll grow up to play basketball the way he likes to throw things around.

Here they are choosing their favorites.
They don't want us to eat them though - too pretty.

2 comments:

AmyO said...

The eggs look great! I haven't colored eggs in years, so I look forward to doing that this weekend :)

Anonymous said...

I miss them:) Soooooo sweet!