Thursday, March 24, 2011

Celebrities in the midst

This trip, Agustín asked specifically for a Goofy hat. "I want a Goofy hat because that's what my daddy got the first time he went to Disneyworld. I want to be like him!"

Of course, Nico couldn't get left out of the action.


His hat, with that sly little wink, seems very appropriate.


And Agustín, with his separated buck teeth, couldn't look more goofy! LOL.



They drew a crowd. Everywhere we went, the staff would say things like, "Hey Goofy, you must have gotten off work early today." Or, "Hey, we've got two celebrities on the ride with us today!"

Needless to say, those hats were worn with great pride.


4 comments:

Jennie said...

those hats are AWESOME

Chris Miller said...

Yep! Love the hats!!

Amy Elizabeth said...

I don't think that I can stop looking at that last picture.
What a moment captured on film!

Amy Elizabeth said...

Shoot! I thought we were onto something here. Thought you were back :-( *sigh*