Saturday, June 24, 2006

World Cup...Go Ecuador!!!!

Something else I should mention...
The World Cup has already gotten underway in Germany, and there is World Cup fever everywhere in Ecuador, since our national team is participating for the second time in a row, and this time has gone on to the next round of finals. Everyone is very excited about tomorrow's game vs. England. Should be fun.

On a different note, I'm having a bit of homesickness today, since I just heard from my mother and once again, as expected, everyone is up at the lake. what I wouldn't give to be on Lake Pokegama with them...DH (dear husband) is planning a trip at Christmas but more snow! No thanks. I'd rather get sunburnt. Of course I need to do some serious dieting before the swim suit goes on...I've got this great blog with South Beach Diet recipes taht I think the whole family will be trying...

2 comments:

bibliobibuli said...

hello kari - i saw from my sitemeter that you'd stopped by to read my blog from across the world and that you are also a library thing fan and a teacher

despite distance we have a lot in common and i send a warm greeting ...

Kari said...

Thanks for stopping by and having a look. I really enjoy both of your blogs, and will be a faithful reader. Looks like we do have a lot in common...