Thursday, May 19, 2011

Two Bugs in a Rug


Another restless night - but this time they both got involved. I love the fact that they want to sleep together in the same bed, even though said bed is not really big enough for two growing boys anymore. Usually it is Agustin who sleeps on top of his brother, but tonight, I don't know what came over Nico, but he came out of his normal sleeping stance of vampire with crossed arms over his chest and actually hugged his brother all night. Agustin woke up and said that he slept so well because his brother hugged him all night.

Is it a little stalker-ish that we go in to stare at them while they sleep? We just can't get enough of the kids, I admit. You can't wait to put them down for the night and then all you think about is how quiet and lonely the house seems while they're sleeping.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

no, not stalkerish lol, this picture makes me MELT...SO sweet!!! :-)

Amy Elizabeth said...

nope- I complain all night that I just want a minute to myself and then when I get it I find myself peeking in on them and wondering what they are doing without needing me?!