Sunday, November 25, 2012

December Daily, here I come!!!!

Last night I sat down and got to work with the foundation pages for my December Daily album (2012).

Oh my gosh am I excited to get started!!!

I washi-taped that sucker all over and made a mini book!
Hello tag - I love you.

In. Love!

Here are a few of my favorite pages. (Used some new and old. Lots of little flippy flaps all over. Fun!)


Washi tape pop of color!

Moustache paper? Oh yeah!

The paper the 4 is on flips back
for a little peek-a-boo window.

Paper love

Love those polka dots

The green ribbon really tied this together!

Another flippy-flap. LOVE the woodgrain chevron.
I want to jump into the paper and just swim around in it!
I don't have the cover done yet, but that might have to be last as I try to figure out how thick and big this thing is going to get. After all, it's just bound with washi tape.

1 comment:

Amy Elizabeth said...

LOVE! And I love washi tape!

You are right about that green ribbon- it looks awesome!

I am pretty jealous that you scrapbook more than me. Maybe I should try AGAIN this year for one day a month reserved for me + Archivers.