Friday, December 07, 2012

My Poor, Lost Camera

It is still nowhere to be found. I think I might have done one of four things:
  1. Lost it while we were downtown and stopped for coffee (It's the last time I remember actually having it. I didn't bring my purse that day, and had it in my hands, wrapped around my wrist all morning, so I think I would have realized if it had gone missing, but...)
  2. Left it in the taxi we took to get back from downtown that day.
  3. Left it sitting around somewhere at work, where it proceeded to get stolen.
  4. Packed it up in the Christmas decorations boxes, which are now snug and safe under the stairs and will NOT be taken out until after the New Year.
So far, Nico is helping me keep up with the photos (using his camera, our old camera, but it is taking blurry shots!) and when I can I use Andres's iPhone - which is his real phone (obviously) and which prevents me from carrying it around everywhere I go and taking inane pictures of my shoes or what I ate in the mornings.

I am a bit quite depressed over this. Seriously thinking of getting another one - maybe I can buy one online with my new PO Box! - but knowing that as soon as I do that, I'll find it in my underwear drawer or some place it would have been out in the open.

So that's my update, and why pictures have been few and far between. I am still keeping up with my December Daily, however, and plan to scan in some images tonight to show what we've been up to :)

Just excuse the poor quality of the photos (although the iPhone pics are terrific).

No comments: