Thursday, February 22, 2007

Walking, walking, ... GONE!

The baby is starting to walk. It won't be long now. He can take up to six or seven baby steps himself before he decides to get down and crawl, but he lets go a bit more every day. He loves crawling up the stairs, too, and has recently began doing so upright. And he recognizes things. "Where's the music?" and he points to the stereo mounted on the wall. "Where's mommy?" and he points to me. "Where's ñaño (brother)?" and we get an earful of gibberish, hand gestures included. makes you really wonder what it is that he is saying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am practically in tears!! I absolutely love my nephews and they're growing up sooo fast!! Kisses from Aunt Jennie!! xoxo

Amy Elizabeth said...

Can't wait to see the family this summer! I can't wait to see Kas walking around, too bad he will be a pro by then!