Thursday, July 01, 2010

First day of summer vacation


Nicolás's first day of summer vacation - and he has really been looking forward to it! Agustín had a fever the last two days, so even though today is his graduation ceremony, he is going to be absent. He didn't really seem to mind.

I am looking forward to easing up a bit on the morning routine. No having to get dressed and eat in a rush, since Grandma can help out with all of that if there is no time. Of course, this morning Agustín was embarrassed to walk out of the house to the car in his PJs. He is getting so big. I was like, "It doesn't matter," and he was like, "Mommy, everyone will see me!" Looks like my little boy is growing up.

1 comment:

Amy Elizabeth said...

Just wait until he says "but mom, those girls might see me'
ayi-yai-yai