Monday, July 12, 2010

To infinity...


Daddy had fun playing with the kids this afternoon.

They got a kick out of how he set up the toys in Tin's room.

Later I would be asked to play with them. They wanted to play with their toy cars.

"But I don't know how to play, guys," I told them. "Every time I play you tell me I'm doing something wrong."

"Don't worry, Mommy," Agustín assured me. "There are no rules."

Of course, not ten minutes later I was being instructed as to how the cars and planes crash ("Not that way!") or told to choose my set of cars, only to be told once I had chosen that "those are mine, choose different ones."

It's quite exhausting to play with those two. Basically all they do is chase after my cars and then crash into them. My fingers are full of bumps and bruises!

Oh, whatever happened to Barbies and baby dolls? Wouldn't it be nice, for once, to just dress Barbie up and then brush her hair?

1 comment:

Amy Elizabeth said...

Hannah will play babies with you. ANYTIME :-)

and trust me....that gets exhausting too