Sunday, April 29, 2012

Playing Project Life Posting Catch Up: Weeks 3-6


I have been really good about keeping up with Project Life. In fact, I look forward to it all week, and some weeks it goes by too fast. I did run out of photo paper one week and had a hard time finding some in the stores, so I got a little behind, then proceeded to run out of ink the next week, but I am finally all caught up and things are working just fine. I am using the DayOne app to jot down little things - I haven't used it every day but two or three times a week, which helps record some of those little moments that are hard to remember at the end of a week.

I am going to go ahead and post each of my weeks, because I like to get a general feel for the album this way. I am doing it in terrible light, however, because during the day when the sun's out the kids are following me around and it's harder to get it done. So excuse the horrible horrible quality of the pics. Maybe someday when I've got tons of extra time to spare I'll re-photograph them.

Week Three


A pretty normal week around here. Not much going on out of the ordinary.


Week Four


The kids had an event going on at school. Andres and I took some time off and went to watch it. Had a lot of fun, although it was so cold outside!  And wet.


Week Five


A birthday party for a girl in Nico's class, another event at Tin's school to celebrate the Tarqui Battle. Some of the kids art work...


Week Six


A trip to Ibarra this weekend, an event at work (nice and fancy, haha), a meeting with an old student of mine, some family time.


2 comments:

Amy Elizabeth said...

OMG! SO I had to open these pages on the iPad and get out the laptop so I could comment without having to stop looking!

Amy Elizabeth said...

My favs
-bedtime roll call- sooo creative
-Tin with his arm around Kas- melt
-boys dressed up-adorable
-goggles, school friends, treadmill- jealous!
-matching jammies- MATCHING JAMMIES!
-McDonalds hat- adorable addition
-love the artwork pieces added in
-food pics- classic!
-pics of mom and dad- LOVE!!!