Sunday, April 29, 2012

Project Life: Weeks 7-10

More from my Project Life binder. Again, horrible photos. I know. They make me want to cry. Oh well. 

Week Seven



Valentine's Day, with some of the cards I gave the boys. An insert from the chocolate heart Tin received. Pictures from Family Game night, and some pics of A wrestling with the boys.


Week Eight


Carnaval weekend, lots of soccer as you can see.


Week Nine


This week saw us back at the beach, as well as starting swimming lessons again. A few samples of the kids school work (studying for tests) as well.



Week Ten


Back at the beach again, after a big storm. Birthday week as well - Nico turned 6 and Shushu 66! Some pictures from our secret mission that led to the birthday gifts. That was so much fun to put together.


The photo of the balloons on the left hand side where the balloons I put up the night before Nico's birthday. I laughed so hard when he came out. He just looked at them, looked at me, and then in his voice that says you-must-be-crazy said "What'd ya put up all the balloons for?" Still cracks me up!

1 comment:

Amy Elizabeth said...

-Valentines- great idea
-LOVE the two pocket spread of wrestlers
-LOVE it all
-Spelling/Writing sections- TO DIE FOR!!!!
-Spy Guy hunt- OMG love it!