Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Getting it done in 2013!

Happy New Year!!!

A few things to be thinking about as we start 2013: my resolutions.

1. To stop neglecting my blog and try to post at least on weekdays.
I know, I've said this before, and haven't exactly carried through. AND, I do not have a camera, which will only serve to complicate things, I am sure. Still, this is something I want to do, along with Project Life, so wish me luck! :)

2. Since I've pretty much gained back the 50 lbs I had lost three years ago, and since the last time I talked to my grandma she said I'd really been "packing on the pounds", and even more importantly, SINCE I DON'T FIT INTO ANY OF MY CLOTHES ANYMORE, I have decided to join Weight Watchers again. I joined two days before Christmas (not great planning) and have tracked for a week now. Tomorrow I'll track weight and we'll see if I'm off to a good or bad start! :)

3. I have decided this year I am going to GET (and STAY) organized. Haha, I'm already laughing, but, well, some resolutions are meant to be broken, I guess. (I mean, come on - I'm starting the new year with a refrigerator in my living room for the love of Pete!)


Honestly, this one needs to happen around here so very bad. I won't depress you with views of more rooms in distress, but believe me, they are there. And they are lurking.

On a side note, we got back from our trip to the beach today and while everyone else rested, I did about eight loads of laundry. The good news is, the laundry is almost caught up and tomorrow I get to stay home and take down Christmas decorations! I won't be going back full time for a whole cycle (beginning of April), although TEFL starts at the end of this month and that always keeps me busy. This is why I think I have until March to get organized. Tomorrow I'll get a game plan and we'll see if I can keep the momentum going enough to shape this house up in about three months!

December Daily was finished the day after Christmas, but I didn't have time to get it posted before our trip to the beach. Here is the end to the season, and while I feel sad and let down (I really love this project), and I also am realizing that a new year of Project Life starts today, and I have a lot of journaling cards I need to get making! :)

Day 22. Tin "needed" a Santa beard. Lucky for him, Mama knows how to crochet :)

Inside picture flap

Day 23. The smell of the gingerbread house on the day I joined ww did not work out so well for me and my flab.

Inside the flap again

Day 24 LOVE this pic!!!!!!

Another inside-flap-view. Those two boys have feet that are looking almost like a teenager's!

Day 25

I guess I went a little crazy on the flaps towards the end. I love them, though! :)

Last page. Nice and simple.

I hope all of your resolutions come true!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Good luck with the Weight Watchers-- my goal is to get back in shape this year too (aka join the gym), yes I'm going to be one of THOSE people! ;-)

Wish I could see your December daily in person--LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!!!!