Sunday, January 16, 2011

Guinea pigs, ice cream and bizcochos, oh my!




Anyone who knows Andres knows that he likes his food. Anytime we go on a trip he is all about finding the food that will go along with it. And sometimes the food stops trump any other stop. Today it was guinea pig in Chaltura (I ended up not quite getting up the nerve. I doubt I am missing much). (And, yes, that is the kids like zombies in front of iPods. Well, you know, it keeps them quiet.)

Next it was ice cream in Ibarra. Pictures while we ate and made room for round two. Throw in quesadillas just for good measure!




"Mommy? How about a picture here?"


"Oh, and here too!"



Bati and the kids at Yaguarcocha Lake.

And in Cayambe bizcocho biscuits and caramel sauce for the ride home.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

proud of G-pa Dan for trying the cuy!!

and I l-o-v-e the picture of Bati with the boys!