Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Take a deep breath

It was strange today not to be taking pictures of every little thing. I always feel a little lost after a project like this. I wanted to take more pictures but then kept stopping myself (I don't know why?). It's not like I can't take as many pictures a day as I like (although I do have the bad habit or never erasing them off my phone).

Today was quiet. I had an appointment with my lung doctor, and everything looks clean and good. My nose is still a little stopped up, but apparently that's the "model" I received. I have to finish a round of nebulizations this week and then he said I don't need to come back unless I feel asthma-like symptoms again. He kept me on a few pills for a month more, but took away most of them (yay! I was getting tired of paying $200+ a month in only his prescription!) and kept me on a nasal spray. Let's hope this does the trick! I need to get my breath back so I can exercise, lose weight, and in general live.



I also had an appointment with my gynecologist and things look okay so he won't see me back until September. This whole pre-cancer thing has been quite a journey, but I guess (I know) I should be grateful that modern medicine has taken us to the point that they can better prevent fatal diseases in the future. I know my pocketbook will be grateful.




1 comment:

Jennie said...

Great news! :-)