Thursday, April 11, 2019

What I read in February 2019



A bit slower month, but it was also a shorter month (to my credit! haha).

Here's what I read:


Origin by Dan Brown | I checked this out from the library because I was looking for something light, easy, and fast to read, but also good, and I enjoy Dan Brown's books. I really liked this one too - learned a bit about Gaudí and Barcelona and the Guggenheim museum in Bilbao, Spain - and solved a mystery all at the same time!

Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng | This is another book I checked out various times but could never get myself past the first chapter. I finally got into it because my friend Jenny said we should do a Snapchat book club, just the two of us, and this is the one she chose. I liked it a lot, even though the ending was a bit unsatisfying.

No comments: