Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December Daily 2009

I got my December Daily album finished this year the day after Christmas! Woohoo! It's a great sense of accomplishment and I love how it turned out. In this post I will show the entire album, then post the different journaling/back story in separate posts. The 2009 album is different from last year's in that there is less about the holiday and more about Andres and I (and our trips).


































Now I am contemplating doing a Project 365 (Photo-of-the-day) project. I know. Crazy! But so fun to look back on. I have really been enjoying looking at last year's December Daily (which just got finished a few weeks ago), so a Project 365 would be really cool!

2 comments:

Amy Elizabeth said...

AMAZING! So jealous that I don't have one of these for me. Love it! Not only the stories and journaling (so jealous you have nice handwriting) and the way you put it together. 2010...here I come!

Kari said...

I just saw that you said I have nice handwriting... wha?