Sunday, January 03, 2010

For Grandma Shushu



A picture for Grandma Shushu, who is in the hospital this week due to pneumonia and a lung infection. The kids took a picture of themselves and then we printed it off and brought it to her so that she could put it on her nightstand. They also made a The Ecuadorians among us aren't allowing the kids to go visit her, saying that hospitals are too dirty and full of infection. I think it is a crime, personally, not letting them see their Grandma, even though she is getting better. I just think it keeps them too clueless. They need to understand - we tell them Shushu is in the hospital and I think they think she is on vacation. Oh well, my intentions aren't to scare them or get them sick, just make them face reality a bit.

I visited a bit today and she didn't look so great to me - she's aged a lot in the last three days. I hope she is feeling better. She'll be in our prayers.

2 comments:

Amy Elizabeth said...

She is in our prayers here too! Hope she is back up and at'em soon.

Jennie said...

Agreed! Get well soon! Great pic of the boys by the way. Nicolas is growing soooo much.