Sunday, March 14, 2010

Grilling days are back!


Andres finally got a new grill, something he has wanted for a really long time. It's probably been a year since the old one completely rusted through and basically disintegrated in my hands one day as I tried to move it. He got a bigger one this time, and not a gas one, which is fine by me since I like the taste of the carbon, and the pain of fanning it and all. (Although, admittedly, I don't really help out with that part. But I do watch.) The kids love it when Daddy buys something new, because they get to help put it together. They both love puzzling things together, but especially Tin.

Later this afternoon the gas guy came by to clean our hot water heater and Tin and Kas watched him the whole time, asking him a gazillion questions. I am sure the guy didn't think it was so cute, since he couldn't work in peace, but I sure enjoyed hearing them ask, "What is that piece for? What are you doing now? You'd better get a new battery! Oh, the new piece is blue! Cool!" and so on and so on.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

hahaha, I can just picture the last scene :)

I miss those lil guys, they're growing up sooooo fast! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!!!!