Thursday, March 11, 2010

Say "whiskey"

I decided to give the kids the camera today, since I never have any pictures of me on here. Agustin took this picture - not too bad.


But Nicolas seemed to be the real photographer. He went crazy, snapping pictures, and they turned out pretty good!


Agustin, of course, wasn't too happy to be interrupted right in the middle of a Bumblebee-Decepticon fight to pose, but he managed to stop playing for a minute while Kas snapped this picture.
Then Daddy came to join us and we got this family picture. Everyone say "Whiskey!"*

* Definite differences in US-Ecuadorian culture. In the US we say cheese, in Ecuador, whiskey!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

What great pictures!!!! :) I LOVE the family pic--too cute! Makes me miss you all like CRA-ZY!!!

Amy Elizabeth said...

LOVE. THIS.
When are you coming home??

chris miller said...

"Whiskey, huh?!" I'll have to try to remember that! The boys did an awesome job. I love the family one, too!!