Saturday, March 13, 2010

New pyjamas


One of my favorite things to get the kids is pyjamas. I love seeing them all comfy and warm in their pjs. Tonight we got to wear new ones - a pair Grandma Chris had given us a while back that were too big (in Agustin's case) but finally fit, and a pair that used to be Big Brother's, not that Little Brother knows that, of course!

Tin loves his new pj bottoms (the black Spiderman), and I keep catching him admiring them, from the back, from the side, from the front. Now he is convinced that he is Spiderman, and shoots webs from his wrists all day long.

ETA Pyjamas = British spelling

1 comment:

Chris Miller said...

Glad Spiderman Pjs are a big hit. They look great!! Superman, too!

I remember your comment back not too far about pajamas and how it seems like that is all the kids ever wear. I say, let's get and stay comfortable!! yeah!