Friday, March 26, 2010

Parking lot


I have the day off today and got home after dropping the kids off at school and just had to smile. Sometimes you look at the house and think, "What a mess," but not when it's toys. It makes me laugh to see these little pieces of evidence of my kids' free time and imagination littered around the house. I know this mess is Nicolas's - this step is the place where he will play for hours, parking his Hot Wheels cars. I almost didn't pick them up, but decided that it was a bit dangerous leaving them there. They will probably reappear this afternoon when the kids get home, anyway.

3 comments:

Amy Elizabeth said...

Love this!

Chris Miller said...

So weird the difference between the boys and girls interests. Dolls lined up? Yes.....but not so much cars.......Probably dinosaurs, in Jennie's case...ha ha.

Jennie said...

Batman and Hee-man toys :P