Tuesday, March 09, 2010

It's over. The end is here.


Well, it's over.

Wow.

The best books I have ever read.

I am thrilled, happy, but also so sad. It's over. Harry grew up too fast. I read the books too fast. I couldn't help myself - they were amazing and so much fun. J.K. Rowling deserves to be a millionaire.

I asked Agustin today what I will do with myself now that I had no more Harry Potter to read.

He said, as matter-of-factly as the type of kid he is, "Read them again!"

Amazing kid.

No doubt my family will be happy this obsession is over. They will have their mommy and wife back.

Oh, but I miss Harry already and it has only been 30 minutes since I last saw him...

4 comments:

Jennie said...

...addict ;)

I was trying SO hard to be one of the few that had no plans to read these, haha- but you may have just changed my mind!

Kari said...

I had decided I didn´t like them much the first time around. Decided to give it another try (I liked the first movie)and after book 3 was SO addicted. I can´t speak for anyone else but I NEVER expected them to be this good.

AND... I did NOT like Twilight, so if that's what you´re worried about...these are not just kids' books - there is a lot in there for adults too. Not like Twilight, IMO.

Kari said...

Although I shouldn't knock Twilight - the story there is pretty good, too. But HP - good story and good writing, but never over the top.

chris miller said...

Makes me want to get my books out again and start from the front and go straight through. When I don't do that, it gets too confusing. I agree that the whole concept is really creative. Wish I had a book or 7 in me that would make me an instant millionaire, ha ha!!