Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy (Early) Halloween!


Ding dong. The doorbell rang around 7 p.m. tonight. Shoot! I forgot about Ecuadorian Halloween (haha, this just means that the kids in the neighborhood trick or treat whenever they get the inkling - at 2 in the afternoon, two or three days before Halloween, or even the day after Halloween!).

I handed out some stale candy I had in a cupboard, as I was totally unprepared. It was really nice, though, that some of the kids asked if mine could go out and trick or treat.

Nico was in Superman pjs, so he was ready, but Agustin was only in his school uniform. Oh well, he went out as a school boy.

The kids loved running from house to house. Nico was a little crazy, running all over the place - he didn't even notice me there. That is, until he fell and scraped his knee and put a hole in his pjs. Oh well. Those are the perils of Halloween!


1 comment:

Jennie said...

There needs to be some organization I think, lol--although I do appreciate the spontaneity of it :)