Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Back to Legos

Didn't I tell you? Every day the kids are pumped to get home and make something new that they thought about while at Grandma's house. Today it was this: a transformer robot (Agustin) and a big monster truck thingy (Nico's). (I'm sorry, Nico, that I couldn't work out anything more specific, but if I dare ask what it is you made, you get a little in my face and look at me like "Can't you tell!?")

Reminds me of the comment Hannah sent us a few days ago. I am still giggling over that one!!!!


1 comment:

Amy Elizabeth said...

These boys are crazy creative! Takes a special kinda mind to be able to build things like that with Legos.
Nice work boys!

Oh and by the way.....it looks like some pretty big boys hiding behind those things. I am going to be shocked by how old they look!