Saturday, July 09, 2011

Make something cool!





Since school has gotten out, this has become a common sight at our house. All three boys, sitting on the floor, making something "cool" with their Legos. Nico is starting to get better at it, too, with a lot of help from big brother, and now he will also sit for minutes (maybe not hours like Tin) working on some special project.


It's funny to see, because Agustin has always been so good at looking at the directions and following them to a "T" in order to make whatever the project is about. Nico still isn't very good at it. He'll skip a step, or try to work from memory, or just not be able to figure out where a piece goes. Funny how two brothers can have such different visual-spacial skills.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm in with Nico ;-)I have zero patience/regard for directions...

Two very different personalities those two!

Amy Elizabeth said...

Nico reminds me of me! Not worried about the directions- I'll figure it out ;-)