Friday, July 01, 2011

Last Day of School 2011



It finally arrived. It seemed like it never would. But finally...FINALLY!...the kids are out of school and we won't have to run around at night doing homework or looking for supplies to complete homework assignments... Sigh. Sweet relief! Summer SO makes me feel like a kid.



Yesterday the kids didn't have school (Kas is already out), but Tin had to go back today for the final graduation ceremony and year closing. I had class until 9, so I missed the actual ceremony, but there was a little party in the classroom afterwards, with cake and pizza (Agustin had been looking forward to the pizza ALL week, then got a slice of mushroom pizza and was NOT happy).



In the early afternoon I was off for my last weekend in Guayaquil, at Universidad Casa Grande. Because they waited so long to get my tickets and couldn't find a flight, I ended up getting in much earlier than needed, but I used the time to just hang out a bit on the campus and have a cold drink while reading an ebook. :)


No comments: