Monday, February 15, 2010

Addicted to Harry Potter

It's bad. I'm addicted to Harry Potter. I finished the third one (The Prisoner of Azkaban) this weekend in Ambato and almost cried because I hadn't thought far enough in advance to bring along book 4.

Got home, first thing I did was go get it from Agustin's shelf.

Started reading and really just don't want to put it down long enough to make some supper.

So may skip supper tonight.

Yes, it's that bad...er, should I say good?

Next will be the movies!

2 comments:

Amy Elizabeth said...

barf....

just kidding! glad to hear you are enjoying some time doing things that you love :-)

Kari said...

barf - i love that word! and it made me think of the barf-flavored bertie bott's every flavor beans in the book... oh i wish i were a wizard at hogwarts...