Sunday, February 21, 2010

Welcome to the jungle


Tin enjoys a bit of 80s rock, along with his mum (been hanging 'round the Brits a lot). He likes Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Billy Idol, and Guns-n-Roses. He likes country, too. I like the fact that he basically likes any music I do. It's fun sometimes to have a mini-me.

Back to the title of the post, however. Welcome to the jungle - our jungle. The grass in our back yard has not been cut since before Christmas. It is long. There are insects and little animals in it. I am sure there are toys hiding in there as well. We have not had time to ask the gardener to cut it. It reminds me of something Tricia said, about how her brother-in-law living in Mexico cuts his little yard with scissors.

I laughed then, but now it is seeming like a good solution.

1 comment:

Amy Elizabeth said...

I wish we had grass right now