Saturday, February 20, 2010

Oh, Harry Potter, How I Love Thee


Finished The Goblet of Fire last night, and started The Order of the Phoenix this morning. They just keep getting better. My mom had said that Goblet of Fire wasn't that good, but I loved it, and loved that it was over 700 pages, which means it lasted longer. I guess my favorite so far is still The Prisoner of Azkaban, but honestly, Rowling is a genius!

I am getting nervous though. What will I do when I finish Book 7?

{Gulp} I don't want to think about it.

One funny thing - every time Agustin sees me with a new book, he gets all excited. Last night he saw Book 5 on my night table and he looked at me incredulously and said, "Harry Potter FIVE?!" Then he started dancing and jumping all over, all excited.

As I write this, Nicolas saw Book 5 on my night table and took it and climbed up on the bed and said, "Harry Potter Five? I'm gonna read Harry Potter Five."

3 comments:

Amy Elizabeth said...

You are INSANE! Those books are HUGE and you are reading all of them in like a month!
I have heard that they are so good but I am not interested in reading them. I don't think it is my kind of reading...

Chris Miller said...

I love the parts about Harry living with his aunt and uncle and cousin and how they treat him so terribly in comparison to their own kid......yet he is the SPECIAL one really!! (magical powers, etc.) and you are right, Kari, Rowlings is a genius!!

Jennie said...

(Agustin getting all excited) *sigh*--made my day! :)