Monday, November 08, 2010

The Robot

Agustín likes to dance. He won't do it for us often, but today I got him on video doing the "robot". It is his trademark dance.

He likes to breakdance, too. Oh, sorry. That's break to you young 'uns.

Now I know what my mom felt like when she would see us kids wearing revived fashions from the 70's. Because all I'm thinking is, isn't "break" a bit dated? And I am all like, "Yeah, I know how to break dance. We used to do that when I was a kid."

Apparently not. Give it a new, hip (cool, rad, whatever the word is nowadays) name and suddenly it is something no one has ever heard of before. "No, Mommy, this is break. This is new."


2 comments:

Amy Elizabeth said...

OMG this is too funny!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!

Chris Miller said...

So cute! Where's the music? Don't need any when you have real talent, I guess.