Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Thanksgiving is always late around here. We don't get vacation, so we always have to work on Thursday. We usually celebrate on the Saturday after.

This picture is from last year. I am hoping to celebrate this Saturday, but just found out we have to be in Tin's school that morning. We have also all been really sick with a cold/flu for a couple of weeks around here, so not sure what I will be able to get done. And I haven't done the shopping yet. No biggie, except that because of the Census this Sunday, the supermarket is going to be packed. Nothing will be open on Sunday, so every Ecuadorian and his brother will be at the supermarket, stocking up in case the world comes to an end that day. Not sure I want to battle the crowds with the way I've been feeling.

No comments: