Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December Daily 2010



Many of you know that I have been working on my December Daily. This is my third year in a row, and it is something I plan to always do, at least while the kids are small. It is a place to record my thoughts of the holiday season, our family's traditions, the way we spend a little of our daily life during the season as well. You may be reading these thoughts in my album at this moment, as I am using my blog this year to help me record my thoughts so that I can work on the actual album later in 2011.

The base of the album gets done in October or so, and then each day we record 1 or more pictures and a few thoughts about the holiday. This year I have been having trouble keeping it up to date since the Kodak place that used to be on the corner has moved to the mall, and what used to be a 10-minute trip up to quick develop a picture or two has become an hour or more, trying to battle holiday crowds and sparse parking at the mall. So I have made peace with myself and decided that getting it done in 2011 will be fine this year, for the sake of my holiday sanity. Here is my work station, which I will presently be putting away to make room for the festivities and guests. It has been here since October, so I think it is about time. :)


1 comment:

Amy Elizabeth said...

Can not wait to see it.