Monday, December 13, 2010

Things that Make me Go... :)


I loved doing Picture of the Day this year. It got harder during the latter half of the year, but it kept my blog somewhat up to date, and therefore the family somewhat up to date as well. I have LOVED reading my sister's blog, and I wish everyone I know would blog so that I could keep up to date on the daily doings of their lives, but, well, it is a huge commitment and quite time consuming. Still, I think I will continue as much as possible with the idea of a daily post and picture, because more than anything it has made me so happy to look back on the year and see all of the little daily things in our lives. It has meant a bit less scrapbooking, since it feels a little repetitive at times to blog about it, and then scrapbook the same story, but I know the stories are here at least.

This year I really am thinking that I will probably do potd, but at the same time make it more ttmms (things that make me smile). A little hybrid project, so to speak. You might see a lot of this, however, so be fair-warned... :)


2 comments:

Amy Elizabeth said...

YES! I will look at pics like this every day!!!!

Chris Miller said...

This makes me smile, too!