Thursday, December 23, 2010

Maybe our last Freedom Christmas pageant?



Today Nico had his annual Christmas pageant at his school (named Freedom). It was a bit shorter than other years but still a good three and a half hours. It started with a procession through the streets, election of the Christmas Queen, then a dance in Spanish and also in English for each grade level and class, then ended with Santa and presents and a special Michael Jackson performance from one of the kid's father. Nico did great. His dance was with ribbons and the kids were actually quite in sync with each other.

Last year he was one of the smallest kids in his class, but this year he is one of the tallest. Same kids. Go figure! I have no idea how he is growing - he sure doesn't eat much!

Agustín went with us since Daddy was working, but got a little bored. He's to "old" for this sort of thing now. I gave him my camera and he took a series of over 150 pictures with it. But I got a few gems!



He thought he was so funny, turning the camera upside down like that. I didn't want to disappoint him by telling him that I could rotate it back rightside up again on the computer.


1 comment:

Jennie said...

Oh!! I WISH I could be there to see Nico in this pageant!!!! How adorable, but 3 1/2 hours??--yikes! :-)