Monday, June 11, 2012

Covet - 31 Things Day 26




Random things I dream of owning and having
ONE | Technology. I love playing with it. I have an iPod Touch and cannot help but wish sometimes I had an iPhone. As well as an iPad. And huge speakers to connect them to, so I could listen to music all through the house. And a really good, reliable, fast, Internet connection.  TWO  |  Scrapbooking products. Pretty patterned papers. Solids with lovely textures. Beautiful embellishments. Digital brushes and overlays. Washi tape. Lots and lots of washi tape. And I wish I had unlimited access to stores carrying these things. I covet all the products I see online.  THREE  |  Clothes. Cute t-shirts and tops with skinny jeans. Matching shoes, purse, and earrings. I love the outfit combos I see on Pinterest (an online bulletin board where  you can save images you find online), even though I am not even really into fashion. Of course, I would also need a cute, fit body to go with my new clothes.  FOUR  |  A haircut that I love. I’ve been searching for a haircut that I can fall in love with for over two years. Something super easy, that needs about 30 seconds of blowdrying in the morning and is ready to go. Something short, that won’t get in the way. Something that will make me look younger. Hip.  FIVE  |  Beautiful cooking supplies. Classy serving dishes and plates and saucers. I don’t want to spend my money on these things, but wouldn’t mind if I had them. Mine are pretty old and scuffed up.  SIX  |  A web site or Etsy shop. I am not even close to opening one. I don’t even have the talent needed to get one started. but I love the idea of creating something and then selling it to someone who would actually pay money to buy something I made. That would be awesome.  SEVEN  |  Cute decorations for my house. Things for the table top. Vases in the hottest trends, filled with flowers I grew from my own garden. Candles that smell heavenly. Throw pillows. Chevron anything.  Lots of color.  EIGHT  |  A sewing machine and somewhere to put it. This is my ultimate dream right now. I want to reteach myself to sew and make things for my house. Clothes and pillow cases and handbags and even toys. Blankets and a quilt out of the kids’ old clothes. Beautiful fabrics.   NINE  |  Summer vacation. An empty calendar with nothing but fun outdoor activities planned. Picnics in the sun with lots of blueberries and watermelon. No homework. No washing uniforms at the last minute. No rushing around in the morning. Long, lazy days just for me and AndrĂ©s and the kids.

No comments: