Saturday, June 02, 2012

Technology - 31 Things Day 17





I use technology every day.
I have a desktop computer.
I have a laptop.
I have an iPod Touch. Love this the most.
I have a cell phone.
I have a digital camera.
I email. 
I blog. 
I use Facebook to keep in touch with family.
I use Twitter to get my news. 
I use the Internet every day.
I use my camera every day.
I use memory sticks to bring information between computers in our house and computers at work. I also send myself files through email a lot.
I use my iPod for reading books, getting emails, checking web sites, writing notes, and sometimes texting my sister. The kids play games on it a lot.
I am slow at texting but am starting to use it more. I like the immediacy but also that it isn’t as disruptive as a phone call. I don’t have many people to text.
I do not like my cell phone. I do not like that it always feels like an interruption. I do not like running around the house searching for my vibrating phone. I have a MagicJack Internet phone which means I can talk over the Internet for cheap.
I love playing with technology but do not use its full potential.





Today's suggestion was to play around with the shape of the text and use it as a design element. I haven't seen the teacher's (Ali Edwards) example yet, but this is what I came up with. I love this idea of making the text look different throughout the album.

1 comment:

Juliann in WA said...

You are doing a great job with this project. I am easing into it and looking forward to,doing a lot of the writing as soon as school is out.