Monday, April 26, 2010

Cocoa Daisy Spring Crop 2010


This weekend I took part in the Cocoa Daisy Spring Crop and had so much fun, even though this weekend was too chocablock (love my British expressions?) to get much done (I even had to teach my TKT course on Saturday afternoon). We have until May 3rd to complete the challenges, so I will try to work out some time to finish a few more.

It is the best online crop. Last year I won a little package from them with the best things inside. I love their kits (shipping to Ecuador is so expensive that they are a special splurge), and their web site and blog are both fantastic! And this year I learned about Grooveshark - the coolest web site EVER. (Well, I still love Accuradio as well.)



I only got two layouts done, and of course they are nowhere near as cute as the ones everyone else did, but I had SO much fun!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy Elizabeth said...

This. is. killing. me.
I want to scrapbook :-( right now
maybe one of these days I should just pull an all nighter :-)

Chris Miller said...

Who says yours aren't as good!? You underestimate your talents!