Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sleeping angels

Last night before I went to bed I went into the kids' room to get something and saw this.



Tin was wrapped around his brother. It was so sweet I had to get a picture. Then, this afternoon after work, Nicolás told me he was going to wait upstairs for me to play a game with me when I was done helping Agustín with his homework. I went upstairs a little while later and noticed that everything seemed way too quiet. I found Nico in his baby room.



The kids love to jump around and play in the crib (it is about to come apart, since I don't think it is built for so much weight), and apparently he was waiting for me too long. He looked so sweet. And comfortable! He had also turned the radio on, so he had music to accompany him.

3 comments:

Amy Elizabeth said...

Wow, these pictures are great!
I love that they play and work themselves out so much that they just *konk* out asleep anywhere :-)

Jennie said...

so sweet

Chris Miller said...

Makes me wanna take a nap.....very cute!!