Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!


The kids woke up way too early today to make sure the Easter bunny had come. He had. He hid the eggs and baskets a little too well (even he couldn't find the eggs later), so we spent a good hour searching the house. Guess he'll have to go more "obvious" next year!

We also had a little cake and party for Daddy tonight. He'll be turning 38 tomorrow! Wow! Made a Devil's Food cake with yummy frosting. Agustin DEVOURED it! I love watching that kid eat, after all the trouble we had with him when he was little.

3 comments:

Amy Elizabeth said...

I LOVE the fridge art!

Amy Elizabeth said...

I love the fridge art!

Kari said...

I actually have a post coming later this week of JUST the fridge art! Funny you would notice... although I guess it is pretty messy-looking :)