Monday, June 14, 2010

Contacts again


I finally got contacts again. It is really strange to picture myself without glasses, but I am really excited to have the freedom contacts give you. It will be so nice at the beach!

My contacts are soft, and so much more comfortable than the gas perms. And they are disposable, which I love, since I don't have to feel so nervous about losing them or anything. I mean, I don't want to lose them, but if I did, I would have a replacement and really only be out about $15, since the pair is about $30.

Why did I used to wear hard contacts again? Why would anyone put anyone else through that torture?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture, by the way. I sent a comment, but it hasn't been posted yet, so maybe it won't be put on. I was saying I understand about how nice it is to wear contacts....in the winter, no fogging up, and you can wear sunglasses.....I was always told that I couldn't wear soft lenses because of astigmatism, but apparently that isn't so anymore. There is always that time of day, though, when I am anxious to take off the contacts and just wear my glasses or nothing. Know what I mean? How often do you change them, once a month or so?

Chris Miller said...

That wasn't anonymous, it was me!