Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A new flavor for Pringles


Agustín loves doughnuts, and this afternoon at the bakery I saw some and bought him one. Of course once I got home Nico wanted a treat (he doesn't "like" doughnuts, so I didn't bother buying him one), so I let Nico open a tube of Pringles. They were pizza-flavored. Agustín proceeded to inform us that he didn't "like" pizza-flavored Pringles, but once he saw his brother dig in, he decided he'd try one. He quickly announced that he "loved" them, then started getting creative, eating a bite of doughnut and a bite of Pringle. In the end, he started eating them together. And then he announced his great idea: "They should make doughnut-pizza-flavored Pringles!"

He made everyone in the family try his creation. It wasn't that bad, actually!

3 comments:

Amy Elizabeth said...

and to think that not too long ago these kids wouldn't eat anything :-)

Jennie said...

doughnut-pizza...sounds terrible, lol, but I'll trust you guys!

Kari said...

I know! My thoughts exactly!