Tuesday, June 08, 2010

iPod for tykes


They need to make an iPod for kids. Nicolás loves our iPods and always wants to use them. He doesn't strike me to be as much of a music lover as Agustín is, but he sure likes wearing the earphones!

Agustín, on the other hand, has always loved music. In the car Nico always wants me to turn it down or turn it off, but Agustín is always telling me to turn it up. Agus is always asking me to buy his songs as well. In the last year I have acquired songs as diverse as "Coco Jamboo", "Please don't stop the music", some Pitbull song ("1 2 3 4 I know you want me"), "You make me feel like dancing", "You give love a bad name" (he LOVES this one!), "Welcome to the Jungle" (also a favorite), "The Lemon Tree", "So what" and "Staying alive". He likes Taylor Swift and Shakira. He likes country. He likes rock. He gets into jazz. He likes kids' music. He is truly a music lover.

Nico, on the hand, is very selective. Mostly he likes kid's music. But he does like to play music. He'll strum away on his little guitar or piano, or blow the recorder as loud as he can (very very VERY annoying. very.). While Agus likes to listen, Nico likes to play.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

love this! Agustin has some good taste in music :)