Sunday, June 06, 2010

What the little ones say...


Overheard this weekend:

Agustín, upon seeing a new brand of milk at the table: "Mommy, this milk tastes the same as the other one. Why are there different brands if they taste the same?"

Nicolás, who called me "Mami linda" (pretty Mommy) all weekend long, and who took out a piece of "artwork" he found in the trash, looked at me with hurt eyes and asked: "Mami linda, how did this get in the trash?"

Agustín, who got a door hanger from McDonald's in his Happy Meal that said "Do Not Enter" and was very excited when we explained the concept to him (His eyes wide, "No one can come in my room?"), and who woke up this morning and put it on his door first thing, then closed it, as I overheard, "Now no one can come into our room, OK, Nico? Except Mommy. If she wants to, she can come in. But not Daddy. Only Mommy."

1 comment:

Amy Elizabeth said...

I LOVE THIS THE MOST!
CUTEST.PICTURE.EVER.

Love the post