Saturday, June 12, 2010

Such an imagination


I love watching how Agustin puts things together. While I would love for him to be into the social sciences and humanities, I am starting to realize that he is happiest inventing and creating. He is definitely on the road to becoming an engineer. He is so creative with putting things together and finding new uses for everyday objects. This is his Tweety bird, with a baby sock as hat and some sort of contraption around his waist that works as a tool belt. Even Nicolás was impressed - he's the one who encouraged me to take the picture!

At the moment, however, Agustín has decided his dream job is to be a tire salesman. He has big dreams to create white tires ("Mommy - why are tires always black?") and tires with glitter on them. For race cars.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I think he's got an idea with the glitter :)