Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Remote


I can complain a lot. Most people who know me would never describe me as having a sunny disposition, nor of seeing the cup half full. But all in all, there are relatively few things that really annoy me about my husband :)

Except this: the remote. And not the fact that he is usually the one in charge of it. I don't even watch that much TV. But The TV is near the computer, at an angle ,where I have to look up and strain my neck a bit if I want to see something on the TV while I am working on the computer. And for some odd reason, every time I seem to think that I need to (or simply want to) see something on the TV screen that Andrés is watching, the minute I look up and crane my neck around, he changes the channel.
He says it isn't on purpose. But seriously? He can be watching anything, and I hear something interesting, turn to look at click - there we go to a different channel.

Oh the dilemmas of modern marriages! haha

2 comments:

Jose Andres Paredes said...

Poor Kari,
He is such a slob,
couch potato,
lazybones,
bum,
TV junky!
Again, poor little Kari.

Amy Elizabeth said...

I think she just may have found another thing that annoys her :-)
Just kidding....but really, this is nothing compared to what others go through.
Maybe Andy is trying to tell you that you are working too much so by changing the channel adn getting you upset- it forces you to talk to him :-)