Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My birthday present


My grandma sent me a picture of her and of my uncle along with a card for my birthday. It was so sweet of her to send something - I still love getting mail more than anything else, even if Skype and Facebook and things like email are so fast and immediate. But there is nothing like getting a little something in the mail. We always look forward to Grandma's letters, and while sometimes I wish she would get an email account so we could "talk" more often, there is nothing like seeing a letter in her own handwriting. I wish I was better at writing back. I usually take the "easy" way out a call.

Aren't those nice pictures, by the way? I love them!

1 comment:

Amy Elizabeth said...

She sent us these pics too, Hannah loved them so much that she had to bring them to daycare to show her friends.